StatCounter

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

America's funniest "news" guy






The issues on the home computer are about to be resolved. In the meantime I have decided, after much thought and deliberation, that I shall post a few more memes. Soon I hope to be able to tell a story or two and post a few pictures from the last few weeks.

One of the themes of this week's posting is that Bill O'Really, O'Liely,  O'Reilly is a total douchebag for those of you who didn't already know. He's easy pickings, though, so it isn't much of a stretch.




Image result for bill oreilly memes
Image result for bill oreilly memes
Image result for bill oreilly memes



In the meanwhile, we learn that besides not being in The Falklands, nor witnessing the nuns being massacred in El Salvador, nor attacked at the Rodney King riots in L.A., nor at the house where Kennedy assassination person of interest committed suicide, Bill-O was also not in Northern Ireland during an IRA bombing.

Image result for bill oreilly memes

Image result for bill oreilly memes+



Image result for bill oreilly memesImage result for bill oreilly memes
 

I just don't know where to end this as there is a plethora of material like this. A puffed up, blowhard, know it all, has endless stupidity and nonsense coming out of his mouth so as long as he is alive there will be endless entertainment. That's the great thing about America. You can be anything you can lie about as long as you are loud and rude.

..
Image result for bill oreilly memes  Image result for bill oreilly memes 

Image result for bill oreilly memes.

.
 
Just so you know, there is an explanation backed up by observation, evidence, and years of study with repeatable results. A little education and honesty goes a long way in explaining things, but poor Bill may never understand. Maybe he's been smoking the Devil's Lettuce.
Image result for bill oreilly memes 
There were a few other good ones this week gleaned from around the interwebs.
ENJOY!

18 comments:

  1. OMG...these are great, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we don't have Bill O'Reilly in Oz, we do have several of his clones.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty amazing that people like Bill O-Reilly not only have jobs, but they're paid extremely well for spouting bullish** all day long.

    Thanks for linking to me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, my friend. Well done. My favorite is the one about "hanging on a cross next to Jesus." Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PP,There are hundreds of BillO memes out there. you can laugh for hours!

    Elephant's Child, I think dickheads are found in all cultures I'm sorry to say.

    Agi T., Ultimately I think people's lives are so desperate that they will pay exorbitant amounts of money for any kind of entertainment. Think about professional athletes and actors/musicians. Most talented folks don't make it, but if you get a break or a gimmick you've got it made in the shade with lemonade!

    JACKIESUE, my point exactly. No one has a better collection of memes than you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, if Billy boy said it it must be true! I'm sure Bill is probably mentioned somewhere in the bible. Maybe it was genesis where he reports on the creation of the universe. He interviews god in that one, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading through those memes makes me profoundly grateful I don't watch TV. But I did get a kick out of the international symbol for marriage. I must show that one to Hubby and suggest that he study it to develop the appropriate attitude of... um... sharing. Yeah, that's it. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic, and make me eternally grateful that I only know ABOUT Bill O'Reilly as I haven't ever seen him actually talk. I think I'd just get angry and punch out my TV. This is why I refuse to watch any political show/channel. If I wanted to listen to idiots squabbling over nonsense I'd watch the Jerry Springer show. At least they have fighting midgets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank goodness for humour, is all I can say. Without it, I'd go nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, the man is a born comedian!

    Diane, You are so lucky to be Canadian! The latest humor from your side is "Spocking" Sir Wilfrid Laurier on your fives. I'm going to exchange some money next time I'm at the bank and send them to friends after altering them a bit.

    A Beer for the Shower, You are smart not to watch. Memes don't hold a candle to your awesome cartoons. Your latest was hilarious!

    jenny_o, "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" - Jerry Jeff Walker. Pointing and laughing is as effective as any way for non-violent change.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm from a liberal family. We do the church thing, though not to the extreme, but liberalism is our tru religion. My dad and I disagree on O'Reilly. he doesn't actually like the guy but says he's one of the lesser of the evils as right wingnut talking heads go. I find him among the worst of the worst because a few otherwise almost normal people actually believe what he says. Everyone but the profoundly intellectually disabled knows that Limbaught is nothing more than a buffoon, and Savage, Glenn Beck, and the others of their ilk are caricatures, but O'Reilly masquerades just well enough as sane and rational that he actually fools some people who should deduce more perceptively than they do that he has valid points. I find him to be a pompous @$$.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Bill'O is the leading news reporter on cable news; ratings three time higher than any other cable news hour says something about the mentality of the American public in general.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you don't laugh about/at BillO', you'd cry in frustration over the stupidity that he is passing on to the public. My little island of sanity is getting smaller and smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The difference between FOX and Russian media is that Americans have a choice. Can you imagine USA with ONLY FOX news?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're serious about ACME?
    And the Pope?
    Naw!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alexis, I think Bill is fairly evil because too many people believe what he says is true.

    Ol'Buzzard, It makes me grieve for the future.

    aitbr, I am already standing on one foot.

    Blog Fodder, you have my sympathy and support.

    Dixie, I am almost never serious about anything.

    ReplyDelete